Wall Mount Fan 12″ with Metallic series
Panasonic Exhaust Fan is a Louver fan suitable for wall mounting with an advanced blade design well lubricated for longer operation. It has a Condenser motor with thermo cut-off and a Propeller fan incorporated with blade design enabling powerful airflow at low noise level. Its Front louver with blind shutter enhances privacy and safety protection. Its Pre-painted steel frame and shutter strengthens durability of the product. Bathroom Fans with powerful Exhaust of moisture, smell with back draft shutter to prevent outside Air to flow inside. Bathroom Fans with powerful Exhaust of moisture, smell with back draft shutter to prevent outside Air to flow inside. New blade design applies advanced aerodynamic principle that minimizes any obstacles against the airflow.
- Compact and Stylish
- Easy to Install
- Very Low Power consumption of only 5.9 Watts
- Equipped with Back-draft Shutter to block outside wind and rain water from coming inside
- Inclined Water Drain duct design protect dampness in walls
- Application Areas: Wash Rooms/Toilets/Office Cabins/Hospital Rooms etc
- Power: 5.9 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Includes: Fan
- Boxed, Available in white colour
- 100 % Copper Motor, High performance condenser motor
- Made with strong ABS material, High air suction
- With metallic series
- 12 Inches
There are no reviews yet.
How To Order
1. Visit the Shop Page by using the link in the navigation menu or the button on the home page
2. Select the Product Category you want. Lets say you want a new Television, you would select that Category from the Drop Down Menu on the Shop Page or from the Navigation Menu
3. Use the filter tools to narrow down your search by size, capacity, colour or price. You can also choose multiple options.
4. Your Search results will be shown. You can then sort those results by brand, or from the lowest price to the highest price.
5. You can then view your final results, choose the item you want, read its descriptions then add it to your cart.
See Help Centre for more