HISENSE TV 100” LASER
It’s time to rethink TV, and for that matter, your walls. The 100″ 4k Ultra HD smart laser tv explodes with color and gorgeous 4K resolution. Where giant LED screens have ugly, intrusive installation, the Hisense Laser TV’s thin, lightweight, 100″ screen hangs wirelessly, inconspicuously—elegantly. It doesn’t require a specially darkened environment or messy equipment. The Hisense Laser TV will make you see your walls in a whole new light.
With incredible laser technology, 4k Ultra HD resolution and 4K upscaling, the Hisense Laser TV is the TV you’ve been waiting for. Add harman/kardon® sound, a TV tuner, WIFI and tons of built-in apps, and the Hisense Laser TV is unapologetically amazing at an unbeatable value. In short, it makes all other TVs look like prima donnas.
|Screen Size (in.)||100″ Class|
|Display Type(Method)||Through projector reflecting to 100″Inch Screen|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160/4K|
|Native refresh rate||60Hz|
|Number of colors||1.07B|
|ALight source||Laser + Phosphor Color Filter|
|Digital keystroke correction||Yes|
|USB||2 (1 for USB 3.0 & 1 for USB 2.0)|
|Wireless built-in||802.11ac Dual band|
|RCA L/R Output (Analog Audio)||Yes|
|Digital audio output||1 Optical|
|Audio output power (watts)||15W x 2 + 10W x 2 + 60W = 110W|
|Speakers||Embedded Harman Kardon|
|Power consumption||450W + 80W (subwoofer)|
|Power supply||120V / 60Hz|
|On-screen display||English, Spanish and French )|
|4K UHD upscaling||Yes|
|Digital media player||Yes|
|TV Size (Inches)|
There are no reviews yet.
How To Order
1. Visit the Shop Page by using the link in the navigation menu or the button on the home page
2. Select the Product Category you want. Lets say you want a new Television, you would select that Category from the Drop Down Menu on the Shop Page or from the Navigation Menu
3. Use the filter tools to narrow down your search by size, capacity, colour or price. You can also choose multiple options.
4. Your Search results will be shown. You can then sort those results by brand, or from the lowest price to the highest price.
5. You can then view your final results, choose the item you want, read its descriptions then add it to your cart.
See Help Centre for more