The fan exhaust spigot incorporates specially designed air rectifiers to reduce air turbulence, increase air pressure and lower noise level. High ingress protection rating makes the fan the ideal solution for ventilation of a bathroom. The electronic components are protected with tight covers. The fans VENTS 340 Quiet-Mild and VENTS 340 Quiet-Mild Extra are additionaly equipped with a special vibration absorbing sealer along the fan countour. The motor is equipped with overheating protection. Vents 340 Quiet-Mild model is equipped with a two speed motor Vents 340 Quiet-Mild Extra model is equipped with a two speed high-powered motor. Reliable ball bearing motor with low energy demand from 7.5 W. Maintenance-free bearings contain enough grease for 40 000 hrs non-stop operation. The motor rests on rubber anti-vibration connectors to ensure low-noise operation of the fan.
- Sucks warm air out of the top of the cabinet
- Roof Mount 340 cmh with low noise series
- Optimal air conduction inside the cabinet
- Low depth when mounted, low noise level
- EMC versions are available
- Painted housing made of sheet steel