The primary purpose for having an exhaust fan is to remove moisture out of the bathroom. These fans help to control and eliminate bathroom odors.
They add to the safety of the home and its residents by reducing fumes from cleaning agents that can cause health-related issues. Bathroom exhaust fans will help improve the quality of indoor air.
How much CFM do you need? The Home Ventilation Institute recommends 1 CFM per square foot of room space wherever you are doing the installation! Bathroom Fans Provide Several Key Functions and are an integral part in a healthy, happy bathroom and living space. Ventilation isn’t just for comfort – it’s a vital part of health and maintenance as it can reduce contaminants and mold along with odor.
- Long Life, Prevent Temperature Raise and increase motor life
- High Efficiency, Taper blade design effectively controls the air turbulence surrounding the blade and reduces noise level
- Super Quiet Operation, The fans adopt distinctive design of “Resonance Noise-Absorption Structure” and by the “Double Orifice” structure, noise is effectively absorbed and reduced
- Eliminate Odors
- Humidity Reduction
- Reduce Airborne Contaminants
- Help Eliminate Foggy Mirror Syndrome
- Help Prevent Mold Problems
- Remove Bathroom Cleaning Chemicals from Air
- The new motor and advanced casing design improve performance of the fans, realizing a significant reduction of power consumption
- Just connect the prewired cord to power supply for operation
- Easy Maintenance, One touch louver allows installation and removal of the louver
- Condenser motor with thermal cut-off
- Well lubricated bearing for long life operation
- Pre-installed power cord
- Reasonace-Noise-Absorption Structure
- High performance taper blade designed sirocco fan
- Warranty: 2 years on product